Sram Omnium Crankset - Silver
SRAM Omnium Track Crankset is the first external bearing track crank in the world. Designed for world-class track racing, but also at home as the ultimate fixie crankset, the Omnium features SRAM's strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6. The Omnium is the purists' choice for street and track performance.
- Forged AL-7050 arms, AL-7075-T6 chainring
- Giga X Pipe (GXP) uses a 24mm CroMoly spindle integrated with right crank arm and aluminum cups with 4 sealed external cartridge bearings
- Includes GXP cup and bearing set
- BB Included: English Thread
- Chainring BCD: 144
- Chainrings Included: Yes
- Color: Silver
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Crank Length (mm): 165mm or 170mm
- Defined Color: Silver
- Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8"
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 48
- Spindle Diameter: 24_22_stepped
- Spindle Interface Type: Truvativ GXP